Trend : a colourful summer 2016 !
While summer is in full swing, Fleux’ selected for you a colourful shopping list with various tones. Relying on optimism, it highlights a summery atmosphere through unique creations that will take you at the heart of the 2016 summer trends !
The summer printed fabrics are out ! More than ever, the printed fabric trend establishes itself as one of the major trend of the season. The handbags created by the brand Woouf use colourful and playful patterns that take us in a cartoon universe. When using pineapple, cactus, palm trees and parrots patterns, the brand relies on pop colours and a simple but effective graphic design.
When accessorized the handbags with the Parafina sunglasses, you will get a true lesson of style ! The trendy sunglasses brand offers a spotlight for raw materials that enhance a 60’s inspired design. Handmade and made in bamboo, the Royal Caramel range distinguishes itself by its fun and stylish design that will attract the curious minds.
As for the lightings, they also attire themselves in summery trends and colours such as the Goodnight Light’s Pineapple and Cactus lamps. Colourful and playful, it will bring a spicy and fruity atmosphere into your home. The ocean establishes itself into the interior as well with the Wave ceiling light that reminds of a wave : its lampshade in bright pastel colours will give some freshness in a living-room or a bedroom.
This summer relies on an aquatic aesthetics which can be found in these rectangle wooden trays Ocean Sparkle and Aqua. Between the cosmic and marine environments, they give your tableware a unique and intriguing vibe. Unlike this particular trend, the danish brand Normann Copenhagen offers a summery and timeless look in terrazzo for this blue Terra Table. Sophisticated, it will highlight a simple or singular table decoration, such as the pineapple tumbler created by W&P Design. Authentic and aesthetic, you won’t be able to ignore its strong originality and golden colour.
Find all the summer trends in our Fleux’ shops and our e-shop !
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’
- Exclusivité Fleux' : la collection 100% papier d’Isabelle De Borchgrave
- Trend : a colourful summer 2016 !