Shopping list : wanderlust
The summer calls for wanderlust and discovery. Fleux’ selected functional and beautiful objects in order to escort you in all your adventures. With a desire to travel, this shopping list brings us to an unknown destination, and escort us during our summery escapes.
Time to prepare ! Travel with style thanks to this Faguo bag with a colourful aesthetics, that is perfect for a long week-end. Cover your skincares and put them into a La Cerise sur le Gâteau vanity case : super trendy, she will take care of your products for a peaceful travel.
The stunning summery colours meet your accessories such as these Woouf clutch bags which wear cactus, pineapple, parrots and palm tree prints. Stylish items, they allow you to carry easily the must-have to spend the day at the beach (cellphone, keys, earphones…), and will arouse envy thanks to its fun and colourful design that reminds of happiness.
Wild & Wolf establishes itself as the brand for explorers with its practical objects : mug and thermos bottle made in steel (as itself or with a spoon), manicure kit, small multi-function knife…
As for the connected people, an adaptable support for digital tablets and the Kreafunk pepple spare battery are essential items. Clever and useful, these high-tech products will allow you to communicate with your loved-ones in any circumstances while still having a battery in advance.
Finally, to bring back memories, the Polaroïd 600 Camera Square will be your best ally to photograph landscapes and life moments while giving them a retro atmosphere. And to escape even more, the scratch map seduces all travellers thanks to its playful and original vibe, and creates a wanderlust wish in our everyday lives.
Go on an adventure with this Travel selection on the Fleux’ e-shop !
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’
- Exclusivité Fleux' : la collection 100% papier d’Isabelle De Borchgrave
- Trend : a colourful summer 2016 !