Piet Hein Eek x LEFF Amsterdam
Well-known dutch designer, Piet Hein Eek began his career by studying in the prestigious Design Academy Eindhoven. He succeeded and got his diploma in 1990. Much more into the imperfections of the pieces of reclaimed wood than the mass production, the designer establishes himself as the « scrapwood » master, and gives new life to old pieces of wood.
In 1993, the young designer invests into industrial warehouses and buildings to make the best of their spaces and their characteristics. He then turn them into studios and art galleries. Piet Hein Eek also retrives several objects, to whom he offers a new life.
We welcome in our stores the ranges of watches, clocks and speakers designed by Piet Hein Eek. Edited by LEFF Amsterdam, these elegant designs fit into the brand’s philosophy with a strong concept and an interesting story.
- Terracotta fever
- New beige
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’