Trendy : marble is back in decoration!
Marble have a surprising comeback in our insides this season!
Its cold and outdated look let it abandoned by the editing companies, but marble is back in decoration for our pleasure.
Artist and Designers took off the dust, by playing with its shapes, uses and by declination on every material.
Contrasting it with neutral and natural materials will reveal the marble nobility and beautify the design pieces.
Marble Fly by &Tradition
Pepper and Salt Craft Mill By Normann Copenhagen
Marble clock by Menu
Culture : Influenced by the Greek culture, marble was considered as precious in antic Roma. In 1664, Louis XIV used the most expensive and the most beautiful materials in the kingdom to make build Versailles. The king’s superintendent Colbert had checked all the kingdom’s lost or unknown marble quarries in the Pyrenees, Languedoc or Provence to find all the shades of marble which made the success of French quarries.
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’
- Exclusivité Fleux' : la collection 100% papier d’Isabelle De Borchgrave
- Trend : a colourful summer 2016 !