Image Republic: a brand new series of illustrated posters by Le Duo
Le Duo is a creative studio in Paris by two designers : Albéric and Léopoldine.
Created in January 2012, these « Flat Design » enthusiasts illustrators count several well-known brands as their clients such as Monoprix, Nestlé, AXA or Thalys. They also collaborate with magazines and illustrate their articles. Their inspirations come from different places : design, pop-culture, architecture, fooding, iconic brands and objects…
Their posters, edited by Image Republic are made in France. Available in our stores or our website (dimensions : 40 x 50 cm), they also exist as post cards in an pack that includes the entire collection. Printed in thick drawing paper, these posters will enhance your decoration thanks to their geometrical, colourful, modern and joyful style. Precise indications concerning the object’s use are written in the back of the packaging in order to preserve the poster and not damage it when setting it up.
You will find several themes such as cocktails, museum, sneakers, athletes… Nine « stars » are represented for each of the subject, in a coloured background. A legend is written underneath each object to specify the name, the brand, the place, the artist or the source.
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’
- Exclusivité Fleux' : la collection 100% papier d’Isabelle De Borchgrave
- Trend : a colourful summer 2016 !