Goodnight Light creates a limited edition for Fleux'!
Based in Barcelona and conceived by Lorena Canals and Eva Newton, the design studio Goodnight Lights is specialized in luminaires for children. Their philosophy is driven by their belief that good design should play an integral role in the contemporary child’s room, and is not only address to adults : their design are thought to be enjoyed by all… Colours, shapes and childhood references are the statement of the spanish studio.
The « Piña Colada » lamp modelled on a pineapple, is a stylish light which we, at Fleux’, particularly love. We love its shape, its lines, its pop colours and its well-thought design. Practical and safe, the object can be unplug from its base. Made in Spain, this lamp was made in cast vinyl with a LED for the lighting.
We have collaborated with Goodnight Light to offer you this bright fruit in colours that we had chosen. This colour has been created considering Fleux’ artistic approach : gold for the foliage and white for the fruit’s body. Its pale colour offers an astonishing light and gives, once the night comes, a warm lighting. This exotic light is a limited edition, avalaible at Fleux’ only.
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’
- Exclusivité Fleux' : la collection 100% papier d’Isabelle De Borchgrave
- Trend : a colourful summer 2016 !