Design : Fleux' loves the « French Touch »
French design has talent ! Creators endeavour to offer surprising and quality products. Therefore, the french touch distinguishes itself by its unique style and its innovative capacity. Ode to the french skills !
The french contemporary creation has a special place in the international design scene. Ambassador of a unique art de vivre (way of life), french designers endeavour to link their know-how to their wish of highlighting the everyday life at the same time, as Constance Guisset’s new collections for Ethnicraft can testify. They offer furnitures with uncluttered lines in order to reach their goal : to come back to simple things. Simple but spectacularly sophisticated and functional such as this side table or the Window coffee table, which allows to display your favourite items while highlighting a singular decoration.
With style, the made in France seduces by some exceptional pieces of furnitures and decoration. Thus, the french design brings elegance and sobriety together which can be seen through ComingB creations such as the Kodama vase and the Duo candlestick in white marble, or through Laurent Batisse ones, who imagined for ENOstudio the High Collar table, adding softness to the interior.
As for designer Guillaume Delvigne, he creates colourful and contemporary design to offer a stylish Georges armchair with an organic silhouette edited by Hartô, which seduces by its pop accents and its refined finishing touches.
Imagined by Drugeot Labo, the contemporary ‘Bric à Brac’ shelf intrigues by its originality while creator Elise Fouin reinvents the design wall lamp in the shape of a kite. On the other hand, designer Mathieu Challières establishes nature into our home by offering lightings with aerial and original lampshades.
Find the best of the french creation in our Fleux’ stores in Paris and in our e-shop !
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’
- Exclusivité Fleux' : la collection 100% papier d’Isabelle De Borchgrave
- Trend : a colourful summer 2016 !