Fleux' invites The Wonder 500
Handcraft, know-how and Japanese innovation at Fleux’!
What is “The Wonder 500”?
The Wonder 500 is a part of the “Cool Japan” Program of the METI which promotes the Japanese creative industries culture worldwide
The team of “The Wonder 500” has carefully selected 500 small but serious and talented Japanese craftsmen, and offered to them the possibility to get known all around the globe including in France.
The Wonder 500 has chosen Fleux’ to expose Japanese handcrafted objects with their international and trend setting collection.
Fleux' & The Wonder 500
Wishing to share this ambitious and hopeful project, Fleux’ installed a line of product labeled the “The Wonder 500” in the Glass Box in the back of the 3rd shop. .
These objects straight from Japan are displayed for a week: from 5 to 12 of September 2015. You will see products like a knife shaped like whale, a cast iron teapot, a wooden chair a toolbox , a vase, a paper light shaped like a bird…etc
These exceptional products of a rare quality are sold on order only because of their rareness and exclusivity.
To discover all the products, aliments and trip experience in Japan selected by the team of “The Wonder 500 “ you can simply go on their official website : https://thewonder500.com/
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’
- Exclusivité Fleux' : la collection 100% papier d’Isabelle De Borchgrave
- Trend : a colourful summer 2016 !