Storefront by Paris Sketch Culture
To celebrate the spring’s comeback, we invited the street artist Paris Sketch Culture to customize our storefront.
The theme defined beforehand was “Spring in Summer”, the artist answered: “Jungle on da shop!”
The main idea was to create a true visual identity for our shops since spring beginning. After spotting some of his work, we called the street artist Paris Sketch Culture.
A street artist whom compositions display emblematical characters immersed in a universe full of symbols and implicit references. A funny look, urban and jolly, definitely what we were expecting. It has been for us a real opportunity to catch people looks and to beautify our windows.
You can discover the artist right now by visiting: www.parissketchculture.com
Savannah is invited in our shops !
- Terracotta fever
- New beige
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’