The outdoor design : a contemporary selection
In order to celebrate summer, Fleux’ selected some original objects to enhance yards and patios ! Design is a part of the summery season and offers unique outdoor creations to spice your decoration up.
Thanks to designers’ creativity, the outdoor invits himself to our summery habits and transform patios, balconies and gardens into real summery living-rooms where it is nice to hang out. While enjoying the weather and the sun, the space to invest by design offers various possibilities : creating a beautiful outdoor space by including singular and practical creations had never been this simple !
The outdoor lightings will give a warm vibe to an outside decoration, such as the Oscar luminous garlands (for a successful dance-hall effect) and the eco-friendly Consol Solar Jar lamp ! The Balad lamps by Fermob bring a delicate touch of light to the outdoor space. Mobile, they will fit perfectly in every scenery : to hang in a tree or to set down, in small or large sizes… They will enhance a nocturnal atmosphere while adding a playful or romantic vibe.
The Hee chairs created by HAY wear a refined aesthetics. These in and outdoor chairs will enhance a garden table with their simple and authentic design, and will galvanise the outside decoration.
The outdoor design renews himself and knows how to surprise ! The groundbreaking Lamzac footstool by Fatboy revolutionizes the outdoor pieces of furnitures by its convenience and offers an optimal comfort which will make him the must-have of the summer ! In a park, a garden or a festival, you will always have a place to sit !
Discover the outdoor objects in our Fleux’ shops and our e-shop !
- Terracotta fever
- New beige
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’