Discovering the Muuto's corner at Fleux'
Major Scandinavian design brand, Muuto continues its mission at enhancing refined objects through a wide range of colours. At Fleux’, the company presents a glimpse of its creations to parisians. Let’s take a look!
Lamps, tables, vases, sofas… Since forever, Muuto’s creativity distinguishes itself by a nordic style that invades our life in the shape of well-thought and designed furnitures and accessories. With vibrant colours or pastel colours, every Muuto’s creations own this reachable aesthectics that easily fit into the contemporary home.
As testified by the ranges of the Fiber chairs – designed by the danish duo Isko-Berlin – and the Unfold ceiling lights, created by the swedish studio Form Us With Love. Their motto ? To multiply the colourful versions while being faithful to the object’ shape, allowing pop, natural, mineral or solar combinations.
Similarly, the texture range is an essential matter in Muuto’s design, as much as Fleux’. The Restore basket finishing touches or the Stacked shelves participate to these objects’ plastic reputation.
Faithful to its desire to permanently renew design’s perspectives, the Muuto’s corner at Fleux displays a unique universe which creates customization urges and nordic inspirations.
Find all furnitures and decorative accessories created by Muuto in Fleux’ e-shop !
- Terracotta fever
- New beige
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’