The art of aperitif time
Ideas to make an original and successful pre-dinner reception.
At Fleux’, we have all kind of objects. Original, decorative, practical, trendy… We then offer the adequate objects to enhance your pre-dinner party and impress all of your friends.
The new trend are these cooling stones that refresh your drinks by the ice-melting without impairing the aromas. The whisky stones are very practical as they refrigerate quickly. In two or three hours time in the freezer, these small granite stones become as cold as the ice. Moreover, it adds a touch of aesthetics to your reception.
We also suggest these vodka shooters, carved into stone and provided with a wooden tray. Sold by four, these little glasses also need to take some time into the freezer before using them to enjoy a drink at the optimal temperature. The object is beautiful and very well made, its rustic aspect seduced us.
In the range can also be found the « Tipsy » glasses created by the famous french brand Duralex. They reinvented their glasses by using a tempering process, in order to obtain this unusual and fun shape. The distorsion sure justifies its name.
The Rewined, candles are entirely handmade and offer several perfumes such as Cabernet, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon or Champagne. Contained in recycled wine bottles and composed by a 100% natural soy based wax, their subtle aroma mixes vegetal and mineral scents to recreate your favourite wine’s fragrances. A must have to create a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Our stores and website offer a wide range of products to enlarge your pre-dinner ideas. From the corkscrew to the bottle, these accessories will bring your reception onto another level !
- Terracotta fever
- New beige
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’