Review of our 10th anniversary party during the Paris Design Week
To celebrate our 10th anniversary, we wanted to thank our business partners, customers and friends for their support and fidelity during these 10 years! On the 5th of September, during the Paris Design Week, in our 4 stores more than 700 curious and jolly guests gathered to celebrate! They all enjoyed walking around the 4 spaces, each having a different ambiance set with 2 different food and drink corners.
Many of them started at the Fleux’1 where they could find an Italian “Dolce Vita” atmosphere. Indeed the Italian delicatessen Nanolita offered a tasting of fresh products: Parmigiano, Pecorino, Coppa Di Parma, and Speck… Nanolita displays in its 11th arrondissement Delicatessen Shop a selection of cheese, pastas, sauces, deli meats and Italian wine. You can also take a sandwich or a meal during the day, and enjoy the lovely sunny terrace.
The guests could refresh themselves after eating with a typical Italian cocktail the Spritz, a drink composed of 2 famous ingredients: aperol and ricadonna, sparkling white wine. This “aperitivo” was prepared by the Aperol barman who came for the occasion!
In the Fleux 2: the Gourmet Canteen Cuisson offered fresh and tasty bites as a reinterpretation of recipes full of memories ( Poule au Pot, Parisian Beef ) and add new flavors depending on what’s on the market.
In this same space, you could get a refreshment around a cup of champagne from House Tinéot, composed of 3 different Grape Variety with refined fresh and fruity signature.
Fleux’ 3 will welcome the Japanese exhibition “The Wonder 500” as a part of the “Cool Japan” METI Program. This exhibition promotes the culture of Japanese creative industries overseas. The exhibition also offered a tasting of different juice and traditional products like squeezed dekopon, sake, plum alcohol and Soy Beans. This selection of this “The Wonder 500” labeled items will be displayed during the time of Paris Design Week.
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’
- Exclusivité Fleux' : la collection 100% papier d’Isabelle De Borchgrave
- Trend : a colourful summer 2016 !