Rose Quartz & Blue Serenity : Pantone's colors 2016
Every year, Pantone chooses a new leading colour to highlight for the next 365 days to come. After Marsala in 2015, the american authority in colour designates a tandem pastel shades for the first time : Rose Quartz and Blue Serenity.
It is a selection which testifies of the buzzing happening in the creative universe : Pantone, a visionary in the surfacing of new tints and major trends’ pionneer, named two colours that will set the tone during 2016. Rose Quartz & Blue Serenity should spread through all visual areas, from design to decoration and fashion.
Beyond the only stereotyped connotation based on gender differenciation (female vs male), these two colours represents a trend first and foremost. « […] Whether in soft or hard surface material, the pairing of Rose Quartz and Serenity brings calm and relaxation. Appealing in all finishes, matte, metallic and glossy, the engaging combo joins easily with other mid-tones including greens and purples, rich browns, and all shades of yellow and pink. » explains the company in its website.
This colourful tandem promises to offer a visual and relaxing comfort, brought by softness and subtility. Between powdered shades and pastel colours, the Rose Quartz & Blue Serenity ‘s aesthetics efficiency invades our stores : discover our objects, furniture and accessories’ selection inspired by these Pantone colour theme 2016 !
- 7 bonnes raisons d'aimer le papier !
- Fleux’ x J’aime le lin : célébrez la nature !
- Fleux’ x Green Factory : un workshop terrarium inédit !
- Muuto : la nouvelle collection A/W 2016 chez Fleux’
- Maison & Objet 2016 : classiques et nouveautés à shopper chez Fleux’
- Avant-première : les nouveautés Normann Copenhagen de Simon Legald chez Fleux’
- Sélection : 10 luminaires qui éclairent la rentrée
- KCDF : le design coréen à l’honneur chez Fleux’
- Exclusivité Fleux' : la collection 100% papier d’Isabelle De Borchgrave
- Trend : a colourful summer 2016 !